A webinar can be of great benefit to your company or department: more commitment, visibility or more turnover. Do you want to DIY? Then choose the self-service package. Online Seminar offers a state-of-the-art online platform that is extremely easy to use.
Does your organisation have its own studio and a technical team? Then you can run a webinar yourself on our strong and stable online platform. We call this the self-service package. You have access to all webinar functionalities that our platform offers, such as live chat, polls and testing possibilities. Our system generates valuable data and insights that are also available to you when you organise the webinar yourself.
Does the self-service package suit your organization?
Sometimes we hear people say they just want to record a webinar. ‘We often give conference calls’, they say. Don’t underestimate it, is always our answer, especially when you’re doing it for the first time. There is a lot of work involved in recording a webinar. The sound and image must be perfect, the presentation must be clear and you need to know how to use the tools of the webinar in a meaningful way.
This is what you need to have in-house to run a self-service webinar:
- You must have a suitable studio at your disposal. The room must be soundproof and the internet connection needs to be strong. Our team of technical experts can set up a studio on location so that it meets the requirements.
- You have a technical team at your disposal. In any case, there is a director with technical knowledge.
- The presenters know how to give a webinar. For this purpose, we provide special presenter training courses.
Are you holding the webinar for the first time, or do you not have the technical means? Then we recommend our full service approach.
How do I work with the platform?
The Online Seminar platform is fully web-based. This means that you can prepare, broadcast and evaluate the webinars yourself. You can organise separate webinars, but you can also opt for a flat fee contract. This gives you full control over the content and broadcasting of the webinars.
Your team will always receive training on how the platform works and how you can use the webinar tools. This way, you get the most value out of the data. A helpdesk is available 24/7 to answer your questions.
You can choose from various payment models:
- by webinar
- Subscription (certain number of webinars in a certain period)
- Unlimited with the webinar license. With a webinar license you buy the right to broadcast an unlimited number of webinars for a fixed amount per month.
In general, our clients choose to run webinars themselves when they broadcast webinars on a large scale. They have a trained team of cameramen, sound technicians and presenters. They also have a studio that meets the requirements of a webinar.