The economic impact of COVID-19 is large.
Stock markets are coloured in red, companies close their doors and many meetings are postponed. This also has consequences for the general meeting of shareholders. How do you ensure that the AGM can still take place during this time?
Why an ‘online shareholders’ meeting’?
A digital AGM is an interactive remote broadcast that allows you to engage in a real-time dialogue with shareholders through chat, polls and surveys. By organising the meeting virtually, there is no longer any need to postpone the appointment of directors in this time of crisis.
5 benefits of Online Seminar’s live broadcasts
Through live chat and poll questions everyone can participate, even if there are more than 100 shareholders online.
Only verified email addresses have access.
Leader in security
These are the 5 reasons why we are proud of our security.
- All invitations, votes, questions and answers are placed within a secure system. In addition, the results of a voting round are only visible to you as an organizer.
- All data is stored on secure servers in the Netherlands.
- Our platform is regularly tested by professional cyber security companies via a pen-test.
- We build, test and facilitate the webinar platform completely by ourselves and thus have total control over its security.
- Online Seminar can collaborate with any audio and video provider.